TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Showshack who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the contact page or use the details below.
Our Contact details
Showshack Dance & Performing Arts Academy
Phone: 01252 723956
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept card payments from UK customers.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake. This only applies to Uniform orders.
Please note, we can not refund any errors made when you purchase our classes.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an order invoice or email confirmation for our classes. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason.
In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable. This applies to Uniform purchases only.
We do not deliver tickets or goods. All items can be collected at our events or at Showshack lessons. Items will be ready for collection within seven working days of the order being placed.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All orders are VAT free.
Uniform can be exchanged only, refunds are only accepted if the item is faulty.
There are no refunds on ticket sales.
Parent contact details
On booking a Showshack class or holiday workshop, we require the child’s parents’ full home address, telephone number an email address.
It is the parents’ responsibility to provide Showshack with details of any medical conditions and special adjustments prior to attending classes and holiday workshops. We require full details of any medical conditions, doctor’s name, address and telephone number.
We hold the rights to all photos taken at our classes, shows and holiday workshops, and reserve the right to use these on the Showshack website, across our social media platforms and for marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out, please notify the Showshack office.
Safeguarding Policy for Online Classes
- An email address will be provided by the parent/guardian for the teacher to send the link and password.
- Both parties agree that lessons will not be recorded to protect both the student and teacher.
- Lessons must take place in a communal location such as living room, kitchen or office and NOT in bedrooms.
- Students must be appropriately dressed for the lesson – no pyjamas/nightware.
- Parents/guardians consent to being present/within ear shot during the lesson if the student is under 16.
- All lessons must take place on a secure wifi connection.
- In case of illness please inform us so we can try and reschedule the lesson.
- Parents/guardians consent to their data being stored by the teacher for contact purposes only.
- No data will be shared by third parties.
- All lessons must be paid for in full before lessons can commence.